Shopping was once a social activity that often included one’s family and friends. People would even get dressed up to go shopping because purchasing clothing or furniture was an all-day event. Since you never knew who you might see on a shopping excursion, it was important to look your best.
Shopping has certainly changed since the advent of the Internet. Today, shopping can be done online, alone, at any hour of the day and night, and even while wearing one’s pajamas.
Something that hasn’t changed about shopping — no matter how it’s accomplished — is the importance of customer service. People who shop online from home still expect their e-commerce purchases to be correct, to arrive in a timely fashion, and to be of the same quality as they were represented in the catalog description and images.
As an online retailer, there are many elements that you can control regarding your customers’ shopping experiences, such as the quality of the products. However, there are also aspects that might be beyond your power, such as conditions and circumstances surrounding retail order fulfillment.
Retail Fulfillment Services
Whether you specialize in business-to-consumer (B2C) retail shopping or business-to-business (B2B) wholesale orders, you need to get products out the door and into the hands of your customers accurately and quickly. Owners of new, small companies might be able to recruit family and friends to help ship orders from a basement or garage for a short while, but once your sales begin to increase, you will need to work with a 3PL for retailers, also known as third-party logistic partners for retailers.
Fulfillment Queen can be your expert partner in third-party logistics for retail fulfillment. We are a nimble, women-led and women-run company, and we provide women-empowering services to our clients. Our conscientious, customer-focused team caters to women entrepreneurs, female executives and “mompreneurs” from all types of industries. We take retail fulfillment off your plate so you can focus on your many other career and life responsibilities.
Fulfillment Queen specializes in all the steps required to get your products to your customers. Our specialized services include:
- Inventory management
- Quick and accurate order fulfillment
- Pallet storage
- Contract warehousing
- Full-chain rollouts
- Shipping as per your needs, including parcel, LTL (less than load), truckload or dedicated carrier
- High-end, time-sensitive freight
- Reverse logistics, including returns and restocking
- Complete product display packouts
- Kitting and consolidation
- Subscription box fulfillment
- Custom packaging, including individual bagging
Fulfillment Queen’s Points of Pride
We’re proud of our abilities and achievements!
- Orders received by 2pm CST are shipped the same day; orders received after 2pm CST are shipped the following day before noon.
- Our 86,000 sq. ft. e-commerce fulfillment warehouse is in the central United States, within three-day ground transportation of 95% of the U.S. population.
- We can track inventory levels in real time and know when to reorder your products.
- We are equipped to integrate with your website for seamless fulfillment.
- We have experience carrying 15,000+ SKUs for our clients.
- We have a 99.89% inventory accuracy rate and a 99.99% on-time delivery record.
- We handled 1.2 million pieces and 120,000+ shipments in 2019.
Whether your business is ahead of the retail fulfillment curve or you’re catching up to make store fulfillment part of your new normal, Fulfillment Queen can be your trusted e-commerce fulfillment partner. Complete this short form to get started now.